Firefighters Called To No Name Saloon

Jan 27, 2018

Park City firefighters responded to a smoldering chimney at the No Name Saloon & Grill Saturday morning.  According to Chief Paul Hewitt, an employee noticed smoke coming out of screw holes in the wall. When firefighters got to the scene they discovered wood smoldering in the 17-year-old chimney.  They were able to get it under control within the hour.  Hewitt says no one was injured and there was minimal damage. No Name owner Jesse Shetler says business will not be affected by the incident and the bar will continue to operate as normal.