'Transportation's Uncomfortable Choices' was the topic for Thursday night's public panel discuss and forum, hosted by the Project for a Deeper Understanding. Moderated by former Summit County Commissioner and KPCW Board President Bob Richer lead the panel into a discussion of options and plans involving transportation into and around Summit County.
- Kim Carson, Summit County Council Member
- Kent Cashel, for Transit Planner for Park City Municipal
- Leslie Crawford, Summit County Engineer
- Andy Beerman, Park City Council Member
- Shawn Seager, Director, Metropolitan Planning Organization/Mountainlands Association of Governments
- Alison Butz, Director, Historic Park City Business Alliance