The 2016 Election Forum
Join KPCW and The Park Record on Monday, October 17th for the free 2016 Election Forum at the Park City Marriott from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm.
KPCW News Director Leslie Thatcher, Park Record Editor Nan Chalat-Noaker, KPCW County Reporter Rick Brough and Park Record Education Reporter Bubba Brown will ask questions to candidates for the Park City School Board, the Summit County Council and the State House of Representative races in Summit County.
Join us or listen LIVE on KPCW from 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm.
Schedule of Events:
- 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm: Happy Hour with free pizza and soft drinks, cash bar and birthday cake.
- 7:00 pm to 7:30 pm: Candidates for Utah House Districts 53 - Cole Capener (D) and Logan Wilde (R) and House District 54 Rudi Kohler (D) and Tim Quinn (R) will give brief introductions and take questions from the panel and audience.
- 7:30 pm to 7:35 pm: Update on proposed $25 million open space bond for Park City voters.
- 7:35 pm to 8:30 pm: Park City School Board candidates, Districts 2 - Andrew Caplan and Peter Yogman and District 3 - Petra Butler and Moe Hickey. Audience questions will be taken toward the end of the segment.
- 8:30 pm to 8:35 pm: Update on two Summit County transit and transportation ballot measures.
- 8:35 pm to 9:30 pm: Candidates for Summit County Council Seat B - Doug Clyde and Colin DeFord and Seat E - Tal Adair and Glenn Wright. Audience questions will be taken toward the end of the segment.
You can ask your question one of 5 ways:
LIVE: Join the audience
Email: email@example.com (send before 2:00 pm)
Text: 435-640-7468 on Monday between 7:00 pm and 9:30 pm ONLY.
Facebook: KPCW or The Park Record, #scforum
Questions from the live audience will get priority.
This event sponsored by: