Local News Hour - Friday, May 27, 2016
Today on the Local News Hour with Leslie Thatcher:
- Weekly Mountain Trails Report with Charlie Sturgis, including information about the drains along Lost Prospector that were cut on the downhill side;
- Board Member, Matt Linden and District Engineer Scott Morrison, from Mountain Regional Water District;
- Volunteer Coordinator Beth Fratkin, for the Park Silly Sunday Market, who puts out a call for silly volunteers;
- Beth Ann Schneider from Commemorative Air Force will talk about their Dance Party June 4th;
- Park City resident Ty Page was inducted into the Skateboard Hall of Fame earlier this month, and comes in to discuss that honor, and
- Utah Olympic Park Marketing Manager Melanie Welch comes in to discuss summer activities a the UOP.