Statistics & Demographics
STATS FOR KPCW RADIO STATION & WEBSITE
KPCW listeners are highly affluent with more than 48% having a household income over $100K. More than 73% of locals tune in to KPCW, and they are educated, active and loyal.
- College Graduates 62%
- Postgraduate/Professional Degree 25%
- $100,000+/year 48%
- $ 50,000-$100K/year 29%
GENDER OF NPR LISTENERS
- Male 55%
- Female 45%
OTHER FACTS ABOUT KPCW & NPR LISTENERS
- 73% of locals tune into KPCW Radio
- 71% of KPCW members make an extra effort to patronize businesses that underwrite with the station
- 94% of listeners call KPCW underwriting announcements effective
- 57% recall a KPCW underwriting spot heard this week
- 82% of NPR listeners are homeowners
- 20% of NPR listeners are involved in one or more business purchases over $1,000. They are also 102% more likely to be in a professional/managerial role.
- NPR listeners are 67% more likely than the total U.S. population to be considered “light” users of television, viewing less than 10 hours per week.
- NPR listeners are more likely to participate in almost every kind of online activity and more likely to adopt the latest technologies: They are 59% more likely to have listened to a podcast and 28% more likely to visit a website for local information on their cell/mobile phone; 69% more likely to have made a personal purchase online; and 89% more likely to have listened to the radio on the Internet
KPCW WEB STATISTICS
KPCW’s web presence through its website and social media avenues has increased dramatically in less than a year with the addition of a dedicated social media person on the staff and improved content on the web.
30-day Overview (Jan. 22-Feb. 21, 2012)
- 7,952 Visits
- 4,227 Unique Visitors
- 24,941 Pageviews
- 18,505 Unique Pageviews
In approximately the same time frame, one of our advertiser’s banners on the header received more than 3,500 impressions.
KPCW SOCIAL MEDIA REACH
- 1,955 Likes (7/2/13)
- 8,781 People Reached (6/24/13-6/30/13)
- 57.9% Female/40.8% Male
- 53.5% between 35-54 years old
KPCW on Other Social Media Platforms:
- KPCW Radio on Twitter - 1,000+ followers
- KPCW News on YouTube – 4,200+ views
- KPCW now on Pintrest, Instagram and Google+ too
For more information on underwriting opportunities, contact Director of Underwriting Emily Elliott at (435) 901-8805 or email@example.com.