KPCW and NPR bring you Election 2020 coverage.
Debate Schedule (All times are MST):
- Thursday September 24, 2020 at 6pm - Utah 1st Congressional District
- Tuesday September 29, 2020 at 6pm - Utah Gubernatorial
- Tuesday September 29, 2020 at 7pm - First Presidental Debate
- Wednesday October 7, 2020 at 7pm - Vice Presidental Debate at the University of Utah
- Thursday October 15, 2020 at 6pm - Utah 3rd Congressional District
- Thursday October 22, 2020 at 7pm - Third and Final Presidental Debate
Utah will be conducting an all mail-in ballot election for 2020.
Registering to Vote in Utah
To see if you are registered to vote, or to see your current voter information visit this site.
To register to vote in the November 2020 election, your voter registration must be received by your county clerk by 5pm on October 23rd, 2020
Register with a paper form - Paper registration form is available here. You may mail, or email a scanned copy to your county clerk.
- Summit County - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Address: PO Box 128; Coalville, UT 84017
- Wasatch County - Email: email@example.com, Address: 25 North Main; Heber City, UT 84032
Register online - voter.utah.gov. A vaild Utah driver license or vaild Utah ID is required.
Register in-person: (Need to contact each county for info.)
For more information visit here.
Summit County Voter Information
Ballots will be mailed out to residences 21 days before the election (Oct. 13). You do not need to request an absentee ballot unless you will be out of town. Ballots need to be postmarked on or before Nov. 2nd or dropped in a drop box before 8:00 pm on election day.
Early Voting: Summit County Courthouse, Conf Room #1, 60 N Main, Coalville
- October 20 - 23 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm
- October 24 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- October 26 & Oct 30 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm
- October 27 - Oct 29 from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
A drive through vote center will be available on election day from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm at the Summit County Fairgrounds in Coalville for anyone needing assistance with a replacement ballot and for same day registration. Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office at 435-336-3204.
BALLOT DROP BOX LOCATIONS for the Election - Open during business hours: All Ballot Drop boxes close at 8:00 pm on Election Day.
- Coalville City Hall - 10 No Main
- County Clerk’s Office - 60 No Main, Coalville
- Summit County Services Building - 110 N Main, Kamas Box located at entrance on the East side of the building off of the parking lot. Open 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Mon-Fri
- Park City Municipal Building - 445 Marsac Ave
- The Market at Park City - 1500 Snow Creek Dr
- Sheldon Richins Building - 1885 W Ute Blvd, Park City. Open 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Mon-Fri, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM Sat Located at the North Entrance ( by the car charging stations)
- Fresh Market - Jeremy Ranch - 3151 Kilby Rd, Park City
For more information about elections in Summit County, visit here. Wasatch County Voter Information Ballots Mailed: October 13-October 27. If you did not receive your ballot, contact the Wasatch County Clerk at (435) 657-3190 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Mail-in voting: Postmark on or before November 2, 2020. Dropbox: Inside County Clerk's Office or Curbside 24 hours per day until 8:00pm on Election Day in the North parking lot outside County Clerk's office, 25 N Main in Heber City. Early paper voting: in the County Clerk’s Office,Oct 27- Oct 30 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. Election Day Drive through in-person paper ballot voting and same day registration by provisional ballot will be available November 3rd at the Wasatch County Outdoor Arena, 415 S Southfields RD (1200 West) in Heber City, from 7:00am-8:00pm. Individuals needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office.For more information about elections in Wasatch County, visit here.