KPCW heralds the return of the Sundance Film Festival to Park City in 2015 with new interviews, stories and social media posts.Sundance stories from throughout the year appear on this page as well, and we'll have a fresh version of our brochure of tips and TP, Where the Bathrooms Ar?e. (See last year's brochure here.)2015 Sundance Film FestivalThursday, January 22 - Sunday, February 1, 2015Townie Tuesday - Tuesday, January 27, 2015Best of Fest - Monday, February 2, 2015KPCW's coverage will include:0000017b-652b-d50a-a3ff-f7efaf290000The Sundance Reel, featuring KPCW News Director paired with local co-hosts.Thursday & Friday, January 22 &23, then Monday -Friday, January 26-30 from 9 to 10 AM.The Sundance Reel meets with directors, producers, screenwriters and festival organizers to give an in-depth perspective on films during this year's festival.~0000017b-652b-d50a-a3ff-f7efaf2a0000Sundance on the Weekend, featuring Rick Brough and local co-hosts.Saturday, January 24 and Sundance, January 25 from 8 to 10 AM.The fun continues with pop culture savant Rick Brough and his movie-savvy co-hosts. Quirky films, returning directors and reviving careers find their way on this show.Press Agents:To request an interview on one of KPCW's shows, contact producer Beth Fratkin.CONTACT BETH~0000017b-652b-d50a-a3ff-f7efaf2b0000Sky Wellness Collection~0000017b-652b-d50a-a3ff-f7efaf2c00002015 Sundance Film Festival
This Green Earth at the Sundance Film Festival - January 16, 2014
KPCW's This Green Earth heads to the airwaves again for the Sundance Film Festival with a live remote at Park City's Whole Foods Market. And as a lucky coincidence, it is also Whole Foods' 5% Day for KPCW. So stop by to check out the show, meet the hosts and shop for the benefit of local public radio!
Produced by Beth Fratkin. Special thanks to Roger Crawford and Whole Foods for help with the live remote.
9:00 to 10:00 AM
- Travis Harkness, Marketing Specialist for Whole Foods Market
- Trevor Groth, Director of Programming for the Sundance Film Festival
- Jarom Rowland, Manager of Film Music Program for Sundance
- Michael Rossata-Bennett, Director Alive Inside: A Story of Music and Memory, US Documentary
10:00 to 11:00 AM
- Travis Harkness, Marketing Specialist at Whole Foods Market
- Mark Grieko, Director Marmato, US Documentary Competition
- Todd Miller, Director, and Peter Larson, Paleontologist, Dinosaur 13, US Documentary
- Rick Brough, KPCW Reporter & Film Critic Extraordinaire